With over 70 experienced specialists and subject matter experts, RSI is recognized as a leader in all phases of Project Controls. RSI personnel directly support project managers in implementing Earned Value Management System (EVMS) project management, including cost and schedule baselines, cost and schedule monitoring, variance analysis, forecasting project performance, risk management, and monthly reporting.
RSI provides training on Cost Processor and EVMS software as well as earned value analysis and reporting and baseline change control. We develop earned value project controls procedures and desktop instructions for use on client projects, and we modify PMCP software to address specific custom tracking and reporting requirements.
Our baseline development and Project Controls expertise on numerous large complex programs includes:
- Estimating using bottom-up, parametric, and bid check estimates
- Scheduling with logic-driven, resource-loaded, and critical path schedules
- Project Risk Management, variance analysis, EVMS, and performance reporting
- PMCP and customized training on PMCP and other commercial Earned Value Management systems
- Contract and procurement support
RSI’s Continuous Improvement Process helps identify specific project performance information that is not captured through standard project controls processes. Our custom project information templates for each project type provide specific project performance information using standard PMCP reporting tools.
- Baseline Development
- Life-cycle Cost Evaluations, Budget, and Schedules
- Project Management Cost Processor and customized training
- Project Risk Management
- Earned Value Management System and Performance Reporting
Our Project Successes
- Expertise & Support for Certification
- Integrated Sitewide Life-Cycle Baseline
- Continuous Improvement Process