RSI’s long-term success is centered around our core competencies focused on environmental cleanup and beneficial site reuse. We perform a wide range of services and provide our integrated approach to project planning, execution, and closure activities.
Strategies and planning to meet project goals and regulatory requirements with effective and efficient project management and schedules for implementation.
- Regulatory Strategy & Documents
- Project Controls & Earned Value Management System
- Life-cycle Cost Evaluations, Budget, & Schedule
- Project Risk Management
- End-state Strategies and Plan Development
- Data Quality Objectives
Implementation and oversight of complete and integrated remedial characterization that meets or exceeds schedule and cost expectations with defensible documentation.
- Facility & Environmental Characterization
- Non-Destructive Assay
- Sample Management Operations
- Data & Records Management
- Operation and Maintenance of Remedial Action Systems
- Owner's Representative/Oversight
- Contract & Procurement Support
Performance evaluation and monitoring of environmental cleanup and long-term stewardship including asset management and property transfer for beneficial reuse.
- Closure Verification & Documentation
- Long-Term Stewardship
- Long-Term Surveillance & Maintenance & Land Use Controls
- Asset Management & Investment Recovery
- Historic Preservation & Reindustrialization
- Renewable Energy & Property Reuse