RSI and the RSI Employee Outreach Committee (EOC) joined efforts to offer ten (10) $1,000 college scholarships to help children of RSI employees achieve their greatest potential through higher education. The scholarships were awarded to graduating high school students who will be attending college in the upcoming fall 2017 semester. Congratulations to the following scholarship recipients:
- Jake, son of Karen Hagenow, from Farragut High School, who will attend Middle Tennessee State University to pursue Biology/Physiology.
- Autumn, daughter of Gil Hough, from Carter High School, who will attend Warren Wilson College to pursue English.
- Lauren Long, daughter of Mark Cleveland, from Hardin Valley Academy, who will attend the University of Tennessee, Knoxville to pursue Pre-Medicine.
- Lara, daughter of Ginny Manning, from Oak Ridge High School, who will attend the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga to pursue Music.
- Bryce Pearson, son of Christi Wilkett, from Piketon High School, who will attend Marshall University to pursue Computer Science.
- Cody, son of Jeff and Lynn Sims, from Farragut High School, who will attend Pellissippi State Community College to pursue Medical.
- Madelaine, daughter of Tom Touzeau, from Hardin Valley Academy, who will attend the University of Tennessee, Knoxville to pursue Pre-Medicine.
- Caelan, son of Allen Townsend, from Roane County High School, who will attend Middle Tennessee State University to pursue Aerospace-Professional Pilot.
- Remy, son of Mickey Tunstall, from Farragut High School, who will attend the University of Alabama to pursue Metallurgical Engineering.
- Brittany, daughter ofChad York, from Oakdale High School, who will attend Roane State Community College to pursue Radiologic Technology.
Headquartered in Oak Ridge, TN, RSI is part of the ASRC Industrial Services (AIS) engineering and professional services operating group. Established in 1996, RSI has over 20 years of successful experience focused on environmental restoration projects and beneficial site reuse. Learn more about RSI at www.rsienv.com.
About ASRC Industrial Services
Headquartered in Concord, CA, AIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation. AIS is organized within three capability based operating groups: construction, maintenance and repair; remediation and response services; and environmental engineering and professional services. AIS has more than 1,500 employees and operations throughout the Continental United States. AIS goes to market under the names Petrochem and Restoration Services, Inc. AIS and its subsidiaries are considered minority business enterprises. Learn more about ASRC Industrial Services at www.asrcindustrial.com.