RSI Integrated Approach
To meet the evolving needs of our customers, RSI has developed a comprehensive characterization capability staffed by professional and technical experts who develop a customized approach to achieve project Data Quality Objectives (DQO). RSI’s approach to integrated characterization has resulted in significant efficiencies and cost savings for our customers.
Features Of Our Program Includes:
- Ever-ready approach for quick mobilization.
- Multi-media environmental sampling.
- Nuclear Facility Characterization
- Litigation-worthy documentation and reports.
- Analytical project management, data validation, database management.
RSI's Intergrated Characterization Provides:
- Efficient use of resources.
- Increased quality
- Maximum cost savings to achieve objectives.
RSI Field Execution
Cross-trained field personnel support turnkey characterization and monitoring operations in accordance with DQOs and approved plans and procedures.
- Integrated groundwater and surface water monitoring program.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System monitoring.
- Ambient Air Program monitoring.
- Post-closure surveillance and maintenance.
- Waste Disposition characterization of drummed and containerized waste for disposal.
- Facility characterization in preparation for Decontamination and Decommissioning (D&D).
- Nondestructive Assay (NDA) program with in house In Situ Object Calibration Software equipment.
- Facility and Process System Characterization
- Nondestructive Assay
- Environmental Media Characterization
- Data Evaluation and Validation
- Data and Records Management
- Sample Management Operations
- Operations and Maintenance of Remedial Action Systems
Our Project Successes
RSI’s past performance is exceptional. We have maintained an impeccable employee safety record performing field-related functions accident/injury free and we have outstanding Contract Performance Assessment Rating System (CPARS) ratings and excellent performance feedback from the Department of Energy (DOE), Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), and DOE prime contractors we have supported.
- UCOR Integrated Characterization Operations
- TVA Kingston Ash Recovery Project
- ORR Facility Integrated Characterization