RSI’s long-term success is centered around our core competencies focused on environmental cleanup and industrial site reuse. We perform a wide range of services so we are able to provide an integrated approach to project planning, execution, and closure activities. RSI's core competencies include:
- Environmental Regulatory Strategy providing planning for strategic project development, execution, and decision documents to meet regulatory requirements while working to reduce cost and accelerate schedules.
- Comprehensive Characterization offering our wide array of highly-specialized characterization capabilities with knowledge of the environment and facility infrastructure to develop a complete and customized approach for achieving site restoration, facility demolition, or reuse objectives.
- Long-term Stewardship executing surveillance and maintenance of post-closure infrastructure to ensure continued protection of human health and the environment and support beneficial site reuse
- Project Controls developing and maintaining integrated site-wide and project life-cycle baselines, detailed cost estimating and scheduling, and managing the evaluation of overall project risks to support the execution of major environmental and capital infrastructure projects
- Renewable Energy creating a lineage of environmental stewardship and sustainability achievements by developing utility-scale solar projects for reuse of brownfield or underutilized sites and to provide additional value to commercial development