As a services business, RSI is literally defined by its people. To continually evolve, RSI relies not only on the advancement of our current staff, but also on the innovative ideas and experiences of new employees. RSI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
RSI seeks positive, energetic, and accomplished professionals. We have immediate and upcoming needs in the Oak Ridge, TN, Chattanooga, TN, and Piketon/Portsmouth, OH areas for:
- Environmental and Characterization Manager
- Project Controls Engineer - Ohio
- Lead Project Controls Specialist - Chattanooga
- Project Controls Specialist
- Records Clerk / Administrative Assistant
- Sr Hydrogeologist/Project Manager
- Environmental Scientist/Technical Writer
- Environmental Scientist/Project Manager
- Subject Matter Expert – Hydrogeologist – Hydrogeology - Geochemistry
To attract extraordinary personnel, RSI invests in many programs to recognize team members and to foster employee work/personal life balance including profit sharing, professional development, safety and wellness programs, work schedule flexibility, community outreach events, and others that create a casual and collaborative work environment promoting high productivity and outstanding project execution.
To better serve our employees, RSI provides competitive compensation packages including a company-matched 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, educational reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, Life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.