Job Description/Minimum Qualifications:
Contract Specialist – Candidate must have at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of Federal and/or commercial contracting experience. Knowledge in Federal Government acquisition process and regulations including working knowledge of the FAR, DEAR, FAR/DEAR supplements, GSA regulations and procedures relating to Federal Government contracting is required. Experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree is acceptable provided the candidate has at least 15 years of relevant practical experience. Desired: DOE or other federal contracting support experience.
Support the procurement staff in the administration of contracting activities. Primary location of work is Piketon, OH.
Duties will include:
- Provide procurement support to contracting officers (CO) and contracting officer representatives (COR) in all areas of pre-award and contract management including documents supporting the business clearance process, award fee process, and subcontract consent process.
- Conduct assessments, provide strategic recommendations for challenges encountered in contract administration and support the evaluation of performance measurement baselines (PMBs) as applicable.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Generate reports required to monitor contract compliance.
- Assist with pricing and other activities for proposals and contracts.
- Provide support for data calls from DOE-HQ and other agencies.
If you would like to apply for this position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.