The Technical Editor at RSI is responsible for contributing to the effective operation of the office and supporting the project needs of the staff. The Technical Editor position is an integral component of the RSI Technical/Administrative Team.
Must be able to prepare, proofread and format complex reports, presentations, and contract/task order documents using standard software. Responsible to complete documents, including reproduction, collation and delivery and be able to effectively handle a variety of competing job tasks and use good judgment in handling information. Must be able to track and maintain data and communicate with responsible parties to ensure the timely completion of assigned tasks.
Additional duties may include:
- Scheduling conference calls
- Arranging meetings
- Sorting and filing records
- Directly relevant education (AS or BS degree preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and proactively approach project managers or others with questions and/or to seek clarification
- Excellent Customer Service
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.