Perform project manager role for assigned projects in Chattanooga, Tennessee. This role requires good communications skills and a positive, customer oriented attitude.
- Provide overall project accountability for all phases consisting of Phase 1 Study, Phase 2 Detail Design, and Phase 3 Construction. Duties also include coordination and communication with other departments and others who comprise the Joint Project Team (JPT).
- Ensure project documents are produced, delivered and stored in the Enterprise Content Management System.
- Conduct all gate changes for the Risk, Readiness, and Review (R3) requirements involving the Engineering Manager (EM), Construction Manager (CM), and other JPT members as necessary.
- Prepare and present all funding projects to the Project Approval Board (PAB) and Project Review Board (PRB) at each gate and phase change.
- Ensure the Project Control process for the cost and scheduling for all phases, with delegation of tasks during each phase as appropriate.
- Ensure the project schedule is developed and maintained for all phases, coordinating with the EM and CM as appropriate to ensure daily tasks are accurately shown and updated.
- Maintain schedule flexibility to accommodate integration of multiple projects as related to the site.
- Assist in developing innovative ways to improve schedule performance and reduce project cost.
- Review and approve Project Change Requests (PCRs) for all phases in coordination with the EM, CM, and Senior Site Manager.
- Ensure environmental permits are identified in the schedule and delivered to the JPT.
- Develop the project procurement plan in all phases, working closely with the EM to ensure technical specifications are met and the CM to ensure constructability issues and measures are in place.
- Perform or concur with monthly and quarterly project forecasting efforts.
- Track/work-off items on the risk register.
- Adhere to applicable standard processes and procedures.
Education & Experience:
- · Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering, architectural, construction management, business or related field preferred.
- Twelve or more years of relevant experience required.
- PMP Certification desired.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.