Provide assistance to the Nuclear & High Hazard Operations Organization and support other project engineering duties as necessary and assigned. Primary location of work is Oak Ridge, TN.
· Thorough knowledge of engineering techniques, and engineering and design calculations.
· Broad knowledge of how engineering affects field operations.
· Understanding of the roles played by other departments/projects in performance of field work, including the economics involved.
· Understanding of regulatory codes and standards and the application to field operations.
· 2 - 5 years previous engineering experience.
· Functional with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook software.
· Possess or have ability to obtain an 'L' or 'Q' clearance.
Education and at least 2 years of experience in mechanical engineering applying basic principles of engineering to field work.
B. S. in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.