Lead a multidisciplinary team in the preparation of CERCLA remedial investigation/feasibility studies, proposed plans, records of decisions and related documentation. This includes the technical evaluations, assessments and analysis required by EPA guidance. The ideal candidate will have a BS in engineering or science and an advanced degree with proven leadership abilities and a minimum of 10 years of CERCLA experience including the preparation of remedial investigations and feasibility studies for Federal Agencies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Technical direction/responsibility for preparation of a remedial investigations/feasibility studies, and proposed plans and records of decision and related CERCLA documentation
· Direct and support a multidisciplinary team in data evaluation, risk assessments, alternative development/evaluation and preparation of CERCLA documents
· Provide technical guidance and direction to the project team and DOE customer
· Coordinate simultaneous technical evaluations and report preparation
· Direct and support specialty subcontractors
· Manage technical efforts within the project schedule and budget
· Provide updates to the Project Manager andDOE customer
· Support the Project Manager and DOE customer at meetings with the regulators
· Coordinate the preparation of responses to regulators comments on the RI/FS and other CERCLA documents
· Minimum of 10 years of CERCLA experience including the preparation ofremedial investigations, feasibility studies, proposed plans, records of decision and other CERCLA documents
· Proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary team
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of EPA CERCLA document guidance
· Experience in working with Federal Agencies, DOE preferred
· Experience in working with State and Federal regulators
· Self-motivated, requires limited direction
· A four year degree from an accredited university in the field of engineering or science
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.