Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline with a minimum of 10 years project controls experience. Experience and demonstrated skill in directing/managing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis. Experience and demonstrated skill in directing/managing staff performing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and schedule performance analysis. Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems. Knowledge of engineering and construction management preferred, customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience. Knowledge of current industry and technical developments with emphasis on Earned Value Management.
Essential Job Duties:
· Provides technical and operational direction to assigned personnel;
· Responsible for effective execution of Project Controls program;
· Plans staffing needs for assigned projects;
· Prepares, coordinates, and directs Project Controls presentations to company and client management;
· Directs project controls activities
· Maintains liaison with functional management to coordinate workload and staffing plans, work processes, and procedures.
Primary location of work is Piketon, Ohio.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.