Position is a hands-on role that requires significant experience in the use of Primavera P6 and earned value management systems preferably on nuclear facilities or major engineering/design projects. This role requires good communications skills that exude a positive, customer oriented attitude.
- Prefer Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline with a minimum of 4 years project controls experience or an associate degree with a minimum 6 years project controls experience or a high school degree with a minimum of 8 years project controls experience
- Experienced in the following:
- Developing, maintaining, and monitoring project cost budgets and life-cycle baseline schedules for large‑scale projects using Primavera P6™ scheduling software and Project Management Control Processor (PMCP) or equivalent Earned Value Management System (EVMS) software
- Identifying critical path schedule activities and milestones
- Creating schedule logic and activity sequencing
- Performing schedule and activity optimization
- Performing cost, quantity, and labor resource‑loading, monitoring, forecasting, and reporting
- Developing baseline documentation to include scoping documents and Basis of Estimates
- Tracking and reporting key performance indicators and milestones
- Performing baseline change control and management
- Interfacing with engineering and resource disciplines to plan and track project tasks and discipline requirements
- Preparing schedule outputs and reports
- Interfacing with Project Controls Specialists and Project Managers in managing large-scale projects
- Proficient in administering project controls processes using an EVMS system and procedures for controlling large-scale project using Primavera P6™ and PMCP or equivalent EVMS software
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support project controls delivery teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.