The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience in the Project Management and Decontamination & Decommissioning fields with responsibilities ranging from planning phase through project completion.
- This position is for an experienced Project Manager, who interfaces directly with the D&D Federal Project Director, numerous other high level DOE staff, and government contractors.
- Ability to analyze schedules, resolve issues, and bring actions to closure in a timely manner.
- Develop reports to track numerous D&D related data.
- Identify project risks, develop mitigating actions, and corrective actions.
- Facilitate communication of best practices, report on D&D project status, and coordinate the assistance of various subject matter experts from across the complex.
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years of experience related to D&D activities.
- Demonstrated project management experience and leadership while working with technical teams with minimal management direction.
- Project management or project engineering experience performing D&D for DOE Hazard Category 2 Nuclear Facilities a plus
- Knowledge of gaseous diffusion plant systems and support facilities desired
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate information to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with field management, client interfacing, technical support, and work package compliance for D&D projects a plus.
- A 4 year degree from an accredited university in the field of engineering, science, or business.
- Experience in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A current or the ability to obtain a DOE L Security Clearance.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.