Performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring activities as directed.
· Prefer experience with COBRA
· Prepares schedules by working with Project Managers and compiling durations for activities, determining work sequences and identifying relationships or interfaces which impacts activity sequence.
· Works with project team to track quantity and workforce requirements and loads data into schedules to develop resource loaded schedules.
· Maintains up-to-date understanding of critical path for assigned Work Breakdown Structure. (WBS) Works with project team and project manager to make recommendations on schedule enhancements to optimize critical path.
· Identification and quantification of risk and opportunities for the projects.
· Prepares reports including cost and schedule variances.
· Responsible for Baseline Change Proposals.
· Works with project team to develop percent complete on each schedule.
· Understanding of Earn Value Management (EVM)
Decision Making and Impact
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· BUSINESS: Problem Solving
· LEADERSHIP: Organizing
· INTERPERSONAL: Listening
· PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Integrity and Trust
· PROFESSIONAL: Technical Knowledge & Skills, Functional Expertise, Industry Knowledge
· B.S. Degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5 years experience with hands-on Project Controls experience
· Experience with COBRA
· Proficient in EVM calculation
· Proficient in cost analysis (SPI, CPI)
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled