This position will include Estimating of project labor, materials, equipment, subcontractors, budgets, schedules. Primary location of work is Oak Ridge, TN.
Estimating duties are to include the following:
· Required to participate in evaluation and discussion of bid packages
· Building estimates to match job requirements (e.g., alternates, cost codes, bid forms)
· Participate in performing Quantity Take-Off’s
· Participate in identifying subcontractor specifications
· Support the preparation of bid packages for Subcontractors
· Prepare list of assumptions, exclusions, clarifications, and requirements
· Recognize ALL scope of work
· Understands rates for labor and equipment
· Assists in estimate reviews
· Assists in maintaining historical data
· Travel as needed
· Proficient in administering project controls processes using EVMS system and procedures for controlling large-scale project using Primavera P6™ and PMCP or equivalent EVMS software.
MS Project, MS Office, Excel, Word as required; Timberline, Success would be a plus
Preferred Bachelor in Engineering or Construction Management
If you would like to apply for an open position with RSI or submit a general application, please click here.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran