Job Title: Analytical Project Manager
The Analytical Project Manager (APM) is responsible for providing technical support to internal and external projects relating to analytical needs. The APM serves as the liaison between the project and the contract analytical laboratory. This position requires a broad knowledge of analytical methods, knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements affecting analytical data, and an aptitude for using numerous software applications (databases, spreadsheets, word processing). Additionally, the APM is required to communicate effectively with project and laboratory personnel who possess varying technical backgrounds.
• Provide technical support for projects
• Creation of the laboratory statements of work (SOWs)
• Selection of laboratory (solicitation and evaluation of SOW pricing and selection of lab)
• Schedule and conduct readiness reviews with laboratory and project personnel
• Sample tracking (i.e., reconciliation of samples shipped to and samples received at analytical laboratory(s)
• Performance of contract compliance verification
• Provide data verification and validation support per project request
• Preparation and approval of laboratory invoices
• Provide status reports for project managers as needed throughout entire process
• Provide technical support for the Data Quality Objective (DQO) process
• Provide technical support for Sampling and Analysis Plan (SAP) development
• Provide technical support for Data Management Implementation Plan (DMIP) development
• Provide support for external clients through Work for Other (WFO) agreements
• Provide technical support for issue resolution related to laboratory methodologies, procedures, and processes.
· A 4 year degree from an accredited university in the field of chemistry, environmental sciences or environmental chemistry.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.